Hi,

> Here's the second update. At the moment we are only missing ICLAs from 20
> (out of 70) contributors, accounting for 31 (out of 913) commits left.

IMO That's still a significant number of commits and people.

> Regarding whether the contributors are employed by a company that requires
> CCLA for contribution, I have no way of verifying the contributors'
> employment status at the time of contribution, and not enough bandwidth to
> verify the individual company policies on such contribution. As such, I will
> solely rely on the ICLAs.

The risk is that the IPMC may require more than that, I can’t predict how other
IPMC members will vote in this case. Intel have supplied CCLAs in the past and
there are people on that list not covered by a CCLA could be a concern along
with the missing ICLAs.

Thanks,
Justin