Hi Adam,

Thanks for the drop!

Since Ted seems to be busy I went ahead and uploaded the file to our space.

http://myfaces.apache.org/adf/apache-drop.zip

Is the url for those interested and to spare Adam's bandwidth. From what I understand from the rumor mill though our .mac accts will go to 1TB this month :-)

Thanks again Adam,

TTFN,

-bd-