Martin, Adam;

I have faxed AND mailed all the documents/agreements to ASF.

-Omar

Adam Winer wrote:
Martin,

Not sure exactly what you mean by "your code grant
has already been processed" - as best I know, all
the Powers That Be over at Oracle have signed all
the pieces of papers that need to be signed.  Otherwise,
I'd be very unemployed after that code drop. :)   I don't
know if Apache has received all the paperwork they need
to make it official.  Maybe Ted can answer that?

-- Adam