Stan-

Also, JBoss has decided to use the RI instead of MyFaces for JBoss 5.  The
decision was purely one of time and resources.  By shipping the RI we will
be able to pass the JEE 5 TCK sooner.  It also means that I can be
reassigned to other JSF-related projects.

Which web-container you are using inside of JBoss?
Is Tomcat 6 or Jetty already JEE5 compliant (and stable)?

1)       I will commit the 1.2 code that I have already written.  It is
fairly substantial and should give MyFaces a good head start on 1.2
compliance.

good

-Matthias