On 8/3/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Martin changed on head the name of the "getScrolling()" function to
"org_apache_myfaces_getScrolling()" (JS function). So, Tomahawk post
1.1.4 (means 1.1.5-SNAPSHOT and following) don't render that
"getScrolling()" but the myfaces pre 1.1.5 (like 1.1.4 snapshot) does.

I understand why we want to clean up our namespaces, but is this
cleanup really important enough to warrant breaking compatibility in
the 1.1 releases?

getScrolling has been used for a long time, and it's not just going to
break between 1.1.3 and 1.1.4, it's going to break anyone who's using
it in their own javascript.

If we do decide to keep the change, it needs to be well documented in
the release notes.