+1

On 9/13/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 9/12/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> There was a "gentleman agreement" that there is no commit from Tobagos
> to MyFaces, after the toboago incubation was done.

That is exactly ***not*** the expected scenario in an Apache TLP.  All
committers to MyFaces should be able to commit to any of the MyFaces code.

> Bernd and Volker
> are committers of MyFaces.

Interestingly, the SVN permissions already allow all of the "Tobago
committers" to commit anything anywhere in MyFaces, as it should be.

+1 on cleaning out the remaining cruft from the incubation process, and
considering all MyFaces committers as being equal.

> I am fine to add the rest of them too!
>
> -Matthias

Craig