1) it is against the spec behaviour

Of course you are absolutely right with this
therefore I'd make it an optional feature, being able to turn it on with a
configuration parameters

2) since in JSF 1.1 navigation outcomes are string it is completely possible
for a programmer to have a syntax error in out comes

Sorry don't get your point here, if an action returns a misspelled outcome
or a misspelled viewId you would not want to navigate in both cases right?

3) this make confusion between page names and outcomes (navigation events)

Confusion is exactly the point, what I get told as the main reason not
to choose
JSF by many users considering it is:
"It is to complex for me I have to write all those xml-files to get
just Hello world running"
That would be a way for them with one configuration file less.

4) I think outcomes and names of JSF pages should stay separate.
JSF navigation is like an finite state machine (FSM) or finite state
automaton, states are pages and outcomes are input to the automaton, this
keeps modeling UI very simple.
and also it makes it possible for formal verification of JSF application,
with available tools.

Good point. But again, no one would be forced to use the feature, I'd
say it's for starters and lazy programmers, the others can leave it
turned off.

All together, I see your points, but I don't understand
what harm could be caused by an optional feature?