From: Martin Marinschek [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 9:52 AM
To: MyFaces Development
Subject: Re: Option for NavigationHandler to support viewIds as outcome

I definitely think Ernst's idea is a good one - and I do think that a
configuration-parameter for adding this would be optimal.

The dummy-form stuff was not compatible with the RI, overwriting a
navigation-handler in tomahawk, behaving differently if a
configuration parameter is set; would of course be!

regards,

Martin

On 10/30/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> look at the nh_impl.
>
> you see it :)
>
> On 10/30/06, Ernst Fastl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Hmm, sounds interesting, what exactly would you have in mind,
> > something like a Callback for additional security checks which
receives
> > the viewId and then can check wheather or not access is allowed and
> > return a boolean or so?
> >
> > On 10/30/06, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > > Ernst, you also wanna check some of the *extensions* in the
MyFAcesNH_Impl

> > > for accessing navigation cases. It is important in security cases
> > > *check* navigation cases ...
> > >
> > > so your impl could benefit from that !

MyFaces

Tomahawk and if