Hi again,

Thank you very much for your opinions and insights. I understand now that there
are doubts supporting such a feature. What I understood these are mainly
about encouraging users to use "not best practise" approaches. IMO this
is for sure a duty of teachers or books, but a webdevelopment framework?
I'm not so sure about that. I think users should be provided with as much
flexibility as possible rather than trying to force them to share all
our philosophy.

And also this is as martin and mattias pointed out usable in small
scale applications
tiny prototypes and so on. Seeing competitions as ruby on rails and php
features like that could make JSF also more attractive for prototyping.

But thats just my opinion and I'm for sure not starting to do something
not approved by the community again.

So what is the desicion?

1.) Seperate NavigationHandlerImpl

2.) Configurable Option

3.) Custom NH code in the wiki with a "discouraged" note

4.) Not at all

regards

Ernst