Hi, I've notice lately that there is a lot of activity around the MyFaces 1.2 release. I'm wondering if there is there a MyFaces 1.2 SNAPSHOT available in a maven repro that can be used for an upcoming Geronimo 2.0 Milestone ?? If so, where can I find it ?? If not, would it be too much to ask for one to be created so that we can incorporate it into our milestone build. Obviously, it doesn't have to be fully functional yet since we understand it's not fully implemented yet, but we're basically just trying to start integrating all of our dependencies for next year's 2.0 release. Thanks for any assistance

Tim McConnell