On 12/6/06, Tim McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks for the information Wendy. BTW, have another question. I see a number of
SNAPSHOT
jar files created when I build MyFaces 1.2. Which ones should we integrated
into Geronimo
?? I'm guessing these but would like some verification if possible.....

        -- myfaces-api-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
        -- myfaces-impl-1.2.0-SNAPSHOT
        -- myfaces-shared-core-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        -- myfaces-shared-impl-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
        -- myfaces-shared-tomahawk-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

You should just need the api and impl jars.

Shared gets repackaged at build time, and Tomahawk is a custom
component library.

--
Wendy