On 12/6/06, Tim McConnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi, I've notice lately that there is a lot of activity around the MyFaces 1.2
release. I'm
wondering if there is there a MyFaces 1.2 SNAPSHOT available in a maven repro
that can be
used for an upcoming Geronimo 2.0 Milestone ?? If so, where can I find it ?? If
not, would
it be too much to ask for one to be created so that we can incorporate it into
our
milestone build. Obviously, it doesn't have to be fully functional yet since we
understand
it's not fully implemented yet, but we're basically just trying to start
integrating all
of our dependencies for next year's 2.0 release. Thanks for any assistance

I thought Continuum was set up to publish snapshots, but it was doing
'mvn install' instead of 'mvn deploy'.  I changed it.

That will get us part of the way there, unfortunately Continuum
insists that 1.2 won't build, when it does work locally.  I'll try to
work on it this weekend.

http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum/

Meanwhile, if someone who has a clean checkout of the 1.2 branch could
do 'mvn deploy' that would help.

--
Wendy