Catalin,

Yeah, I'll try to apply it to the bridge soon. I need to see if I can find those logos that Adonis posted.

Scott

Catalin Kormos wrote:
Hi Scott,

Sure, the header links are defined in your "site.xml" files, the skin doesn't change anything here. Would you like to apply the skin over the Portlet Bridge subproject, as you most probably done a deploy of the site already; it's not much of a deal, you can check as an example this one: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tobago/trunk/src/site/site.xml, as here, the Tobago logo was added on the left, and the MyFaces logo on the right. You can do the same with the Portlet Bridge logo on the left, and the MyFaces logo on the right, IMO.

Let me know if you need further help.

regards,
Catalin