hello,

as mentioned: sev-en started as feasibility study. so there are some topics
i haven't cared about so far.
to keep it short: i would like to finish some tasks before we discuss
details. it's much more efficient to discuss the intermediate result after
this process.

(at the moment the concepts of the core are pretty stable.)

in the mean time i would suggest to open a vote concerning the myfaces
sub-project topic.

furthermore, some of you don't like the original/internal code-name.
is it enough to omit the hyphen?
(sev-en -> seven)
or do you have some fancy names in mind?

regards,
gerhard

--

http://www.irian.at