Thanks Grant.

I've sent an email to infrastructure to ask about possible solutions.

Cheers, Simon

Grant Smith schrieb:
I was idling in #asfinfra on freenode yesterday and looking at the logs now I see they did clean out that repository...

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 11:15 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

    <http://jfrog.org>) are Apache licensed
    > and also look good; it was simply a random choice which one I
    installed
    > here.

    k, I was never checking those repo management systems. Archiva, I know
    by name...
    thanks!

    > My original point was just that *if* we have one of these
    installed, and it
    > has the same "snapshot cleanup" feature that maven has, then
    that might be
    > the cause of the disappearing plugins. I'll ask on the Archiva
    list whether
    > anyone has installed it for the apache snapshots repo....

    cool, thanks.

    BTW. yes someone did a cleanup on file that are older than 30 days.

    -m

    --
    Matthias Wessendorf

    further stuff: