not sure I read that article, but I agree that it is worth to go the
Facelets road, for new things.
Not sure if EVERY 2.0 library needs to contain only template-based
components; old-fashion
renderers are still, ok...

so generally you also think it is worth to host something like that ?
I personally would like to start with this by introducing a wrapper for
jQuery (included via JSF 2.0 resource handling)

-M

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf