@mario:
which logging frameworks would be supported by such a wrapper. i can just
mention that there are logging frameworks out there which internally force
an exception and statically use entry x of the call hierarchy - so such a
wrapper would lead to wrong logging information.

regards,
gerhard

(after reformulating the previous mail quite quickly the text wasn't perfect
- but i think you know what i mean...)