that would be possible as well. i just started with slf4j since we already
discussed it and udo wrote about the switch to slf4j in the next release...

we could also vote first about slf4j and everybody who prefers jul should
vote -1
if we don't have a majority for slf4j, we have to vote about jul.
is that ok for everybody?

(i don't like the idea that every myfaces project ends up with its special
logging framework dependency.)

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at