Hi

I agree with Jakob.

Just a small comment, doing some black box tests between myfaces and ri I
notice long time ago that ri cannot read faces-config.xml without have
version 2.0 in that file. It seems they fix that but a side effect is what
we are seeing right now (facelets taglibs 1.1.x read). I think myfaces is
doing right and really ri is mixing the two config files by some unknown
reason.

regards,

Leonardo Uribe