On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 4:30 AM, Martin Marinschek
<mmarinsc...@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Ali,
>
> great that you start out with this!
>
> I am not sure, but wouldn't it be good to have some of this support
> already in MyFaces, the implementation? Like the required attribute -
> shouldn't we have our core inputs already render this attribute out,
> if necessary.

not sure if the TCK does some HTML parsing

> I think this would be nice. Everything which can not be
> covered by our standard implementations should of course be in a new
> namespace, as you suggested.

IMO it's fine to "merge" stuff during/after GSOC. or do you think this
should be directly done on the IMPL, if possible.

> best regards,
>
> Martin
>
> On 3/22/10, Ali Ok <al...@aliok.com.tr> wrote:
>>>
>>> I see you you refering to this thread:
>>> http://old.nabble.com/-GSOC--HTML5-Renderkit-Start-up-td27748075.html
>>>
>> I am not sure if that is good - folks may get the impression some work
>>> has already been done on that.
>>

>> You're right.
>> Removed it.
>>

>> On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Jakob Korherr
>> <jakob.korh...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> This all looks very fine to me - great work :)
>>>
>>> About the grouping (or "sub-tasking"): It would be cool to have a parent
>>> GSoC 2010 issue with all the GSoC projects as ("mentor" and "gsoc"
>>> labeled)
>>> sub-tasks. Furthermore it would be cool if each student would create all

Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf