Hi,

Together with the integration of the framework, for a better overview and
for an initial step in continuing work within this project I have created a
wiki page[1] with some detailed description of the API, together with the
improvements and weaknesses that should be solved. Your comments,
suggestions and issue reports are welcomed.

Regards,
Cosmin

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/AutomatedWebappTest_Status