Hi,

I just created the "webapptest" component for MYFACESTEST in the JIRA. Feel
free to open issues!!

@Leonardo:

It runs with JUnit, actually, and yes I also noticed it needs Java 1.6, but
this is only because of the java.util.ServiceLoader, I guess. I saw that you
already changed the import to the ServiceLoader class of Arquillian - maybe
we can now use Java 1.5 (which is IMO preferred, because core 2.0 also uses
it).

Regards,
Jakob

--