Hi

Testing the example provided, and changing its dependencies to
2.0.2-SNAPSHOT, an error is thrown indicating myfaces jars are not on the
classpath. If I use 2.0.1 everything works fine. I have myfaces project open
on eclipse, so that should be related.

But looking more in deep, it is clear there is no way to control which
dependences are loaded on the embedded server. The war created does not add
them.

Any suggestions? I tried everything and at this point I'm stuck. In this
case, I'll prefer the other alternative implemented in myfaces core webapp
for now.

best regards,

Leonardo