Hi,

I just committed the webapptest project into the gsoc folder. Now we
can start to improve it in order to be able to do a first alpha
release.

In addition I'd like to create a "webapptest" component for the
MYFACESTEST project in the JIRA. Any objections or better ideas?

Regards,
Jakob

--
Jakob Korherr