Please vote on the proposed release of MyFaces Portlet Bridge 2.0.0 TCK. This is the final version of the JSR 329 TCK and corresponds to Portlet 2.0 Bridge for JavaServer Faces 1.2 specification which was finalized/approved by the JCP last month.

Note: The TCK is designed to be built and run directly from the maven project. Because of this users are pointed directly to the subversion tag associated with version of the TCK:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/portlet-bridge/tck/tags/jsr329-1.0.0

Hence there are no repository artifacts built or hosted. However, for convenience we do provide a downloadable version of this project

These components can be inspected in
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge-tck/jsr329-1.0.0/

I have verified that the distributables can be expanded and the TCK can be built/run from this. In addition I have verified the contents in the subversion tag.

Please review these materials and vote.

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,

Thanks,
  -Mike-