+1  Good work Mike
On 01/13/2011 11:31 AM, Matthias Wessendorf wrote:
+1

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Michael Freedman
<michael.freed...@oracle.com>  wrote:
Appropriate NOTICE/LICENSE files have now been added to the TCK project and
a distributable has been built and is hosted on:
http://people.apache.org/~mfreedman/portlet-bridge-tck/jsr329-1.0.0/.

The zip has been verified to ensure its download allows one to build/run the
TCK via maven.  I also verified that the  NOTICE/LICENSE exists and are
included in the various .wars that get built as part of building/running the
TCK.

Please revote on this new distributable:
   [ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
   [ ] +0
   [ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,