as far as i know the publisher supports open-source projects.
however, we have to think about possible issues.
maybe a patch with "Grant license to ASF for inclusion in ASF works (as per
the Apache License ยง5)" would be a good idea (before we commit the final
text).

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at