Hi all,

I did not get any reply on my previous mail yet. Before I continue adding
documentation to the Draft pages on the wiki, I would really appreciate to
hear if I'm going in the right direction so far. I'm not looking for
detailed, in-depth documentation reviews yet. I'd just like to hear if this
is the kind of stuff you're looking for. Do I have enough details? Or too
much details perhaps? Please let me know!

I will be on vacation for a week, starting tomorrow. I've planned to
continue the documentation work after I return.

Best regards,
Bart Kummel