Hey,

I like the way it's written. Well structured and the Overview table gives a
nice overview. Also the Getting Started guide is well readable.

There seems to be a bit overlap with some other Wiki pages, but I don't
think that's a big issue...

So I think the format is good. If more depth is needed, we can always add
some extra references to more in-depth articles or Wikis.

Regards,
Jan-Kees