Hi,

How do I stop the scan &  adv in the bleprph example.

I tried calling the ble_ll_scan_sm_stop(1) and  ble_ll_adv_stop in my app, but
I am still able to see the device on my phone when I perform a scan.

I am trying to switch between my custom rf stack  and nimble bt stack. So I
need to disable nimble  operation before running my custom RF Stack.
And once I am done what I need using the custom RF Stack, I will switch back
nimble.

Another question, how do you put the MCU to deep sleep while using nimble
stack? In the example the MCU does not goes to deep sleep.

Best Regards,
Chew