Hi Chris,

Thanks for the reply.

So calling ble_gap_adv_stop and ble_gap_disc_cancel will stop all radio
activity is that correct?

Is it safe to modify the Radio setting(on the physical just like in ble_phy)
after just calling these functions?

Hi Will,

Not exactly a "system off" I am looking for.
Previously I am using FreeRTOS tickless mode where the MCU will remain in sleep
mode most of the tire unless there is a task to perform.

I am asking this because in the bleprph example I don't see any function being
called to put the MCU to sleep.

Does mynewt OS work the same way as FreeRTOS?

Best Regards,
Chew

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 1:57am, will sanfilippo
<wi...@runtime.io<mailto:wi...@runtime.io>> wrote:

If by deep sleep you mean "system off" mode requiring some form of wakeup, it
is curently not implemented. You would have to hook that in yourself.