You should both have access to the app now.

The important thing is that you are also on the following tags for the core repo and utilities:

1. newt core is *mynewt_1_0_0_tag*
2. newt tool  is* mynewt_1_0_0_tag*

Inside the app, the key useful feature is the 'play' icon in the top right hand corner. Clicking that enables streaming of stats. You can also click it in a specific stats group to see BLE stats tick live, etc.

Please let us know any feedback, ideally with screenshots and detailed info, etc.!

I'm limited to how many hours we can pour into this since it's done as paid work via an external individual, but we'd like to contribute to the project and this seems like a good way.

Best regards,
Kevin