Hi Louis,

I don't know either. I will raise them with OSL. But I think as I
wrote to Joost and Andreas, we will have to use all data... The part
that bothers me is the intervention of manual labour: I think that
introduces errors (or can) and is just boring and tedious.
Automating things will help greatly: a report of weekly stats
compiled from various sources.

I myself also favor a Bouncer solution for a centralized download mechanism. It helps tracking and monitoring everything, and we don't need to maintain several separate download pages.

When a mirror goes down, all people involed know, when md5sums are wrong, we know it, etc.

I haven't wrote to OSDL yet, so if you gonna do it, this would be great.

In particular, I would have to add some more products to the Bouncer: OOoPortable in three or four editions, the full dictionary pack, the PrOOo-Box CD and the PrOOo-Box DVD. Not all of them use the ooo mirroring as of now, so I would have to enter new products and mirrors only for these products, and I fear that would clutter the URL.

Same goes for alpha Mac OS X builds and so on...

Florian