Hi all,

Payara Server integration is based on Apache NetBeans GlassFish modules
which supports Payara Server v4.1.144 to v5.192 with additional features
like payara-web.xml DD editor, JDK 11, and connection pool properties, etc.

And Payara Micro integration supports Payara Micro v 4.1.2.174  to v5.192 and
enables to create Payara Micro maven application from IDE itself from the
archetype  payara-micro-maven-archetype
<https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/fish.payara.maven.archetypes/payara-micro-maven-archetype>.
And a developer may start, stop and debug, etc the Payara Micro application
with Hot reload support.

Both tools are already used by many developers since last 2 years :
http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/72263/payara-server

Although If any issue arises, I will make sure to fix those on priority.
And *+1* for including both Java EE 8 and Payara tools integration into
NetBeans IDE 11.1.

Thanks and kind regards,
Gaurav Gupta