It won't magically happen on Gradle. The support needs to be patched for that. Hopefully not a big deal and might catch the release train...

On 6/19/19 4:50 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
That is great.

Is "Java EE 8 Web" correct as a label or should it have "Jakarta" there in
some way instead?

Can you check if Ant-based Java Web projects and Gradle-based Java Web
projects (new in 11.1) don't somehow magically inherit this new feature?
Probably not, but worth checking.

Gj