On Thu, 24 Oct 2019 at 09:48, Jan Lahoda <lah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Releasing the full source does sound easier for processes, so if reviewers
> are ok with that, sounds good to me. Should be possible to only upload
> specific NBMs. I guess the question is when we do the update, given the
> refactoring is broken for 9+.

I'm thinking maybe ~2 weeks?  Given there is a workaround
(uninstalling nb-javac) and the potential for other things that have
been mentioned to maybe require fixes, we could aim for a patch
release then?

In the meantime, could we also provide an additional update centre for
nb-javac so that people who want to can install and test the fixed
version?  And is the fixed version ready yet anyway?

Still unsure about how we handle catalog and signing issues though.
Am I right in thinking with current situation people will see a
warning on update?  Definitely see this already when re-enabling
nb-javac.

How do we address that?  Can we add anything in to our existing build
process within that timeframe?