Hi Eric,

Am Samstag, den 02.05.2020, 00:57 +0200 schrieb Eric Barboni:
> For what I encounter since 2 months I guess, travis job  is not more
> re triggerable (partial job too).

I saw that in the past, what helped was logging out of travis-ci and
logging back in. I don't know how they authenticate the rebuild
priviledge, but I assume, that somewhere along the way a token expires
or gets lost and you loose access.

> During 11.3 travis build had 1 download issue for 4 builds and was red for no
> reason. So travis trust is low for me.

I see travis as another tool. In an ideal world all unittests would
always work, but world is not ideal. So there can be valid reasons to
ignore failing travis tests - that is a decision of the committer.

Greetings

Matthias