Hi Eric,

> Travis Master build has the same testing rule that a PR build has ? because
> it's green and the sync to release too.
Yes, and they are green because work has been done to get them green
again. :-) The problem is the big bunch of PRs based on old master
snapshots that where unstable in time of creation. That's the reason
their Travis builds are broken. IMHO that makes it hard to check if they
are ready to merge especially in your role as a release manager. That's
the reason why I like to emphasize that people should have a look on
their open PRs for periodically rebase. Less possible merging conflicts
and more valid status concerning test status. I don't want to say that
this is the only item to look after for taking the decision whether  to
merge or not. But it helps a lot.

> PR check doing only test is not enough. A pr with invalid mail, invalid name
> should be flagged too before review code. It cost Matthias hours :p
> Hector Espert do a lot of addition to travis test but I'm unsure the coverage
> of travis test.
 There is still room for improvement. ;-)

Kind regards,

Benjamin