Hi,

About a pull request with an invalid mail or an invalid name.

I've started experimenting with GitHub actions and I've created a simple
action to check commit author name and email.
Currently anly check if commit is not created using a GitHub private email,
like xxx...@users.noreply.github.com or if the name matches a regex.
It is published in GitHub actions marketplace:
https://github.com/marketplace/actions/check-author-name-and-email
I've created a draft pr in the netbeans repo to test it:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/212

Is there any objection to use GitHub actions for that?