+1

I’m changing my -1 vote to +1. I had remnants of a previous NB13 install
remaining. After deleting all NB13 remnants, it installed fine. SHA512 matched.
Ran several projects, all good. Installed a second time to be sure.

MacBook Air M1, Monterey 12.3 (this was a change from earlier), Azul 17.

Sorry for my mistake.