Hello Geertjan,

Sure I would ideally. As I have to use NB profesionnaly, I need to use a
stable version on a daily basis and I can hardly access the dev versions
from within my company :-(
Therefore it is very difficult for me to participate easily at those
qualification exercises. Please believe that I regret this.
Lastly, I would be very happy to participate to some extend, but I really
don't know the technical areas where those bugs are happening. If someone
could provide me with some hints/guidelines/help I could try, of course, to
do my best to identify their origin.

Cheers,

JM