Hello Eric,

Sorry for the late answer. Yes this is exactly the issue I am running into.
I am working behind a corporate proxy that has complex JS scripts in its
PAC file. That may be the reason, I am the only one to have the issue.

How can we migrate https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-2764 to
GitHub?

Cheers,

JM