I tried for example to find if there is already a "truffle" issue here:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/issues
I found nothing yet.
1) Is it the right place to look for issues before reporting (it changed
several times since I followed the project many years ago)?
2) I am not a JVM expert. Truffle seems related to GraalVm according to my
google searches. But still, I have no clue if I am the only one to have
this issue. Then it is probably my fault, but I ignore how to fix it...