On 10.04.23 12:45, Neil C Smith wrote:
Seriously, we're left with vote this week (maybe with amendment) or
punt the decision for another 3 months to happen with NB20.  I'm
curious what people who've +1'd this so far would prefer to do after
taking into account your points / suggestions?  I *really* don't want
to be the only one making that call, whichever way it falls.

+1 for proceeding with the vote soon

the way I see this is that the option of a NB LTS release would solve most if not all concerns while being compatible with the proposed policy. Both things are fairly independent from each other, so I don't see how delaying the release policy vote would help here.

Everything what could be said probably has been said by now at some point already, the lazy consensus did also not result in an alternative proposal.

best regards,

michael

Thanks,