On Tue, 10 Apr 2018 at 06:30 Antonio <anto...@vieiro.net> wrote:

> Are we talking about the catalog xml file here? There's no need to host
> it on the website. A simple .htaccess file can redirect it to the mirror
> system (or elsewhere).

No need, no.  Still, I quite like the idea of having the catalog under
version control rather than via redirect.  Of course, it could still be a
separate repo and subdomain if it proves a problem.

I'm also still keen to look at a build system based around YAML, JOSN, etc.
to build the plugin portal catalog.xml via pull requests (again in a
separate repo).

The point at https://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#configure might
need considering in the context of lots of .htaccess configuration.

Best wishes,

Neil
--
Neil C Smith