Hi,

FYI:
I asked the community whether translations are needed on twitter. The
results(90 votes) are the following:
Q. Do you need translations?
A1. Yes (Whole IDE) 41%
A2. Yes (Only platform) 10%
A3. No 49%
https://twitter.com/junichi_11/status/1109250341634084864

So it seems that the community prefers translations for the whole IDE.

Thanks,
Junichi