+1 for the consensus view as Joe summarized it.

I also agree with only using confirmations sparingly.

rb

On 08/11/2015 07:07 AM, Ricky Saltzer wrote:
+1 for read-only by default. It would be nice to have some easy way to tell
if you're in edit/view mode, perhaps the canvas be black/white during view
and color during edit? or, something along those lines.