Accidentally moving processors is the main reason that I like this idea.
However, I would like to see it
truly in read-only mode. If I go to Configure a processor, I may still not want
to edit the processor.
I may just want to view the configuration and I'd like to ensure that I don't
accidentally change (or delete)
something.