Team,

First, congrats on getting 0.5.0 out the door.  Very nice release with
excellent new features, enhancements, and bug fixes with involvement
of many new contributors.

The effort toward 0.6.0 is well underway and if we are shooting for
our original target would still arrive around mid march-ish.  Seems
reasonable given progress so far.

That said, I'd like to propose we go ahead and put out an 0.5.1 as
soon as the patches are addressed.  The finding that Lars helped
expose and that Mark Payne is now working  [1] in my view warrants a
release by itself as it is data loss related.  Also, we can address
the work Matt Gilman is doing to ensure properly authorized users can
access resources they're being blocked by [2] and the license/notice
findings Sean discovered during the last release [3].  There are a
couple odd/ends in the list as well [4].  Purely a bug fix release as
spec'd out in release notes [5].

I checked with Tony and he is happy to continue performing RM tasks on
the 0.5.x line.

[4] https://s.apache.org/nifi-0.5.1-candidate
[5] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Release+Notes

Thanks