Uwe

Noticed your other threads on great progress.  That is awesome.

Really want to help you get to the bottom of the additional details
piece though.  We clearly have to do a better job with documenting (or
implementing) how to do this.  Do you have any more details to share
on symptoms you're seeing?

Thanks
Joe